Causes of Chin Acne in WomenPimples Inside Nose
Are you wondering why before menstruation, women develop ugly pimples and horrible facial acne? Men and women are both affected by pimples, blackheads, forehead, and chin acne. However, women are affected by acne before menstruation because of the hormonal changes that happen inside their body. It is important to identify why acne occur in women to be able to tell if acne is primarily caused by hormones or by other contributory factors.
The truth is acne can appear anywhere, but mostly it appears in areas where there are lots of hair follicles. So the causes of chin acne are basically the same as that of the forehead and nose acne. They just differ in size or dimension and location.
In general, there is no universal cause of acne. On the other hand, medical books and online resources suggest that stress, hormonal changes, genetics or familial tendencies, unhealthy lifestyle and habits are some of the factors that can contribute to acne development. Nevertheless, hormonal changes are normally the culprit for acne in teens, pregnancy and women who are scheduled to have their menstruation.
Do you know what particular hormone is responsible for acne development in women and men? The male sex hormone specifically the androgen is accountable for the development of acne. This hormone stimulates the sebaceous gland to produce more oil. Oil, in addition to dirt and bacteria can clog the pores and hair follicles. In return, this will result to inflammation and infection.
Aside from hormones, stress levels can also cause acne in women. If you are under intense anxiety or pressure, your face easily becomes oily. It is important to handle stress effectively because it is inevitable. In order to manage stress, you may opt to try some relaxation techniques like breathing exercises. Another good example to unwind and relax is sleep. If you are unable to sleep at night, try to minimize napping in the afternoon. Remember that our skin repairs itself at night while we sleep. For this particular reason, it is imperative that we sleep at least eight hours at night.
Tips to Avoid Chin Acne
1. Wash your face daily with anti bacterial soap and facial wash.
2. Avoid touching your chin or any areas affected by acne.
3. Exfoliate at least twice weekly.
4. Remember to use water based cosmetics and not oil based make up.
5. Do not sleep with your make up on.
6. Change your pillowcases and comforters frequently.
7. Do not prick or squeeze your chin acne because it can only develop into acne scars.
8. Use moisturizer on your face especially if you are going out. Make sure that it contains SPF, to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
9. Eat vitamin A rich foods.
10. Do not over medicate and consult your dermatologist.
Certainly, there are so many ways that can help prevent chin acne. It is important that we understand these things to be able to find the most appropriate solutions to our skin problems.
Tired of looking at your hideous acne pictures? Find solution to your irritable pimples and chin acne today.